Please complete our form below to share stories from events, a veteran in need, or details about donating.
For a Veteran in need, please answer these questions in the field below:
1. What do you need assistance with?
2. Which groups have you asked for assistance?
3. Are you registered with the VA?
4. If no, would you like a member of the Coalition to assist you in registering?
5. Have you contacted 211 for other resources?
6. If not, would you like a member of 211 to contact you for assistance?
If assistance is provided, proof of service will be required. If financial assistance is given, we do not give the funds to the veteran. We will work with creditors and pay them directly. Projects are ranked according to the information provided on the back of this form. Please give accurate details and we will review and assess the project.
The VA and 211 are valuable assets in our region. We highly encourage registering with the VA and asking 211 for assistance. 211 may be able to provide resources for other needs you may have.
There is no cost for our services. We ask that you join the Coalition’s Facebook page and if possible, join us on future projects as we help other Veterans in Need.
Brad Blanchard, Director
Great Lakes Bay Veterans Coalition
Thanks for contacting GLVBC!